Why is AAA Minneapolis a Great Place to Work?
- Competitive Wages and Comprehensive Benefits
- Commitment to Community Service and Advocacy
- Part-time and Full-time Employment Options with
- Exposure to a Range of Industries - Travel, Insurance,
Auto & More
Trusted organization, changing people's lives
We're here for our members.
AAA Minneapolis is a part of one of the largest membership organizations in the country, and offers so much more than our legendary roadside service.
We are a not-for-profit organization that serves Hennepin County and is made up of local Minnesotans who love our community as much as you do. Career opportunities at AAA Minneapolis are as diverse as the communities that we serve. Our products and services span some of the top industries, including travel, financial services, insurance, technology, traffic safety and, of course, automotive. This gives our employees the rare opportunity to be exposed to a variety of fields along with the ability to advance.
AAA Employee Benefits
AAA Minneapolis offers a flexible, supportive, collaborative work environment. The employee benefits proudly offered reflect AAA's commitment to prioritizing a healthy work-life balance and inclusivity of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences.
AAA Minneapolis is committed to providing an environment of continuous learning that supports personal and professional growth. We offer:
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid job-specific training
- Paid continuing certification education
- Access to online learning curriculums
AAA Minneapolis is recognized as a trusted partner to local and state coalitions, task forces and alliances, and we serve as ambassadors for many causes in our community. We also host and participate in events throughout the year that offer rewarding volunteer opportunities to our employees, such as:
- On-site blood drives
- Annual United Way campaign with company match
- Food drives
- Holiday charitable giving
AAA Minneapolis provides a comprehensive health and wellness benefits package that is customizable to meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits for eligible new employees begin on the 1st of the month following a 30-day waiting period. These benefits include:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Flex Spending Accounts for healthcare & dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- Paid basic life/AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability salary continuation
- Long-term disability insurance
AAA Minneapolis employees receive:
- Free basic AAA membership
- Discounted processing fees in the licensing services area
- Discounted tickets at the Minnesota State Fair and Renaissance Festival
- Free senior driving improvement classes
- Discounted rate for the teen driving program
- Additional 25% discount (in addition to AAA member discount) at our Travel Store
Diversity & Inclusion
AAA Minneapolis strives to maintain a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people and cultures of the communities we serve, and we foster an environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and grow without barriers.
We celebrate our differences as they make us stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable insights and key strengths, and we want each of our people to feel valued, respected and supported.